Friday

Wild dog party!






Pashmina, 20 months

Dirty Harry, 4 months (3 on this pic)





This two little terrorists ruined my garden during a wild dog party on Wednesday late night or Thursday early morning. No plant younger than 5 months survived in the garden. Sprinkler system is completely chewed. I am afraid Mina is teaching Harry all the dirty tricks of being a very naughty doglet. Here is the story.

I woke up to a horrible Thursday morning... Opened the front door to say good morning to my four legged kids, as my routine every morning at 7, and saw the poor plants neatly! stacked on my door step. Dilemma: should I kill my beloved dogs by myself or should I call F and watch him killing them. Which option was more satisfying? Was telling to my wild side "lucky me it's Thursday and I don't need to deal with the mess because my loyal gardener M. is due today" sort of a calming down mantra. Hah! Cherry on top M. did not turn up this Thursday!

Sorry to let you know guys a depressed Ipek is completely non-functional! Put all the plants in to the buckets with water, dressed up and left for gym, then head off to Bryanston Organic Market because the bright green and beautiful smell of all the fresh herbs have a calming effect on my system. Oh plus the delicious coffee and cheesecake combination would sort any upset women out!

No comments:

Post a Comment